Monday 31 December 2012

DIY kitchen

Those of you who have been reading this blog from the start will know that we bought an ex display kitchen from ebay (who would have thought it possible?) and that Theo installed it all himself. It has been an emotional journey! We started with this:


and then went through this rather frightening stage:


and finally ended up with this lovely space (theo is amazing) I did the tiling myself and although it's not perfect, it's quite satisfying to know that I did it!




I have just bought the bright blue Kitchenaid mixer after many months of saving. It makes me happy just looking at it! Can you recommend any good baking projects that I could try? 

You can also see some floor to ceiling bookcases in the background which was another DIY project (I'll do a full post about those soon). 

No comments:

Post a Comment