Thursday 2 December 2010

Bedroom inspiration

I have trawled the internet for weeks now (and decorating books, and magazines...) in search of inspiration. There are so many fantastic blogs out there (such as decor8, a blog whose 630 pages I avidly read through over a period of a couple of weeks), and I've found some great inspiration for our bedroom. 















As you can see, we're looking at a mostly white colour palette for the bedroom (practical? Possibly not...). We have original oak floorboards in the bedroom which we will be sanding down as soon as we get in there, and either limewashing or painting white. 


All the lovely bedroom photos above have also inspired me to try my hand at making a quilt, although I have no knowledge or experience of quilting. It's far from finished - seems to be a very long process - but it's getting there and hopefully will look great when it's done. I'll post some in-progress pics at some point of where I've got to so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment