Friday 24 December 2010

Wallpaper - paint by numbers

I came across this paint-by-numbers wallpaper today. The perfect way to get your decor to perfectly match your furniture! It's £40 a roll which is much cheaper than I would have guessed. I love the top one - might buy a roll to use for covering furniture. There's a brilliant Sunday Times article on how to wallpaper a chest of drawers here. And below are some inspiring pictures of a small Ikea set of drawers which have been decorated with patterned paper. 




And below are some inspiring pictures of a small Ikea set of drawers from Shine Design which have been decorated with patterned paper. I have some of these drawers myself which are plain wood at the moment and it would be nice to do something creative with them. Stay tuned! 




Anyway today is Christmas Eve so I will be signing off for a couple of days to enjoy Christmas - hope you all have a lovely break and come back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment